Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant white space.
Guido van Rossum
Now a days python is not only used on web development but also widely used on data science field like machine learning.
- _tkinter.TclError: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable — If you face _tkinter.TclError when you run your python application based on MatPlotLib on CentOS 7, it might be caused by MatPlotLib choose Xwindows backend by default.
- Easy Python Launcher based on PHP — You can run your python code easily based on your web browser if you have Apache+PHP server. Below code enable you to run your code by click
- Install Pandas, NumPy and MatPlotLib on CentOS 7 — For data processing in Python, Pandas and NumPy are super useful. Before installing Pandas and NumPy, you should have pip on your CentOS 7.
- Install Tkinter on CentOS 7 — Tkinter is a Python binding to the Tk GUI toolkit. It is the standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit, and is Python's de facto standard GUI.
- Python Code Snippets
- Set default encoding method as UTF-8 in Python — Python is basically encoding in ascii mode, so you should declare your encoding method you want to use in the code.
Teaching Web Sites
- Teaching Python in Interactive mode - https://www.learnpython.org/
- Python Quizz (Beginner Level) - https://www.w3schools.com/python/python_quiz.asp
- Real Python (Interactive Quizz) - https://realpython.com/quizzes/
- Python online coding test - https://www.testdome.com/tests/python-online-test/45