Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
Guido van Rossum
Now a days python is not only used on web development but also widely used on data science field like machine learning.
- _tkinter.TclError: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable
- Install Pandas, NumPy and MatPlotLib on CentOS 7
- Install Tkinter on CentOS 7
- Python Code Snippets
Teaching Web Sites
- Teaching Python in Interactive mode - https://www.learnpython.org/
- Python Quizz (Beginner Level) - https://www.w3schools.com/python/python_quiz.asp
- Real Python (Interactive Quizz) - https://realpython.com/quizzes/
- Python online coding test - https://www.testdome.com/tests/python-online-test/45