TinyMCE is an online rich-text editor released as open-source software under the LGPL. It has the ability to convert HTML textarea fields or other HTML elements to editor instances.
Homepage URL: https://www.tiny.cloud/
- Disable TinyMCE absolute to relative URL Conversions — TinyMCE kindly converts my URLs to relative links, but eventually it breaks the content link in my case. In order to avoid that situation,
- Paste image from clipboard in TinyMCE — You may want copy & paste images just like Microsoft Word - it will be technically pasting from clipboard in your system memory. You can simply do it by adding paste in plugin and paste_as_text=true, paste_as_image=true.
- TinyMCE example for Self-hosted release — In order to use TinyMCE self-hosted version, you need to download the latest version of TinyMCE package. It can be downloaded at https://www.tiny.cloud/get-tiny/self-hosted/ https://www.tiny.cloud/get-tiny/self-hosted/.
- TinyMCE Sample based on TinyCloud — TinyMCE based on TinyCloud needs to register its website to TinyMCE. You can get a guide at https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/quick-start/ https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/quick-start/
- Uploading images/files in TinyMCE — You may need to upload files like images and other files together with TinyMCE in some cases. In that case, you need to 1) include 'image media' in plugins, and file_picker_callback, 2) add a hidden button for uploading files, 3) create an additional php code(upload.php) on the server.