Global Unicorn companies from cbinsights
More information for world wide tech companies
- Aidditive Inc — Addictive develops total solutions for finance, public safety and surveillance, media and broadcasting, transportation, healthcare and etc.
- AppLovin — AppLovin is a mobile marketing platform. The company was founded in 2012, but operated in stealth mode until 2014.
- Asurion - mobile protection by insurance — Asurion, LLC is a privately held company based in Nashville, Tennessee that provides insurance for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry. In 2014, the company operated in 14 countries and had 49 offices with 17,000 employees serving 280 million consumers.
- Confluent — Confluent is the event streaming platform powered by Apache Kafka®
- Context Logic (dba. Wish) — "Context Logic" has a service, which is named as Wish - an online e-commerce platform that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers. It was founded in 2010 by Peter Szulczewski (CEO) and Danny Zhang (CTO).
- Freshworks — Freshworks has apps for small and medium businesses which cater those companies software need in customer support, Asset management, Sales & CRM and more.
- GitHub — GitHub is an American company that provides hosting for software development version control using Git. It is a subsidiary of Microsoft, which acquired the company in 2018 for $7.5 billion.
- GitLab - Cloud-Native CI — GitLab is a web-based DevOps lifecycle tool that provides a Git-repository manager providing wiki, issue-tracking and CI/CD pipeline features, using an open-source license, developed by GitLab Inc.
- IDC (International Data Corporation)
- Roblox — Roblox is a massively multiplayer online and game creation system platform that allows users to design their own games and play a wide variety of different types of games created by other users. The platform hosts social network games constructed of Lego-like virtual blocks.
- Social Finance (SoFi) — Social Finance, Inc. (commonly known as SoFi) is an online personal finance company that provides student loan refinancing, mortgages and personal loans.
- Unity Technologies
- Uptake — Uptake is an industrial artificial intelligence (AI) software company that aims to help companies digitally transform with open, purpose-built software. Built around a foundation of data science and machine learning, Uptake’s core products include an Asset Performance Management application and a fully managed platform.