HLS Live Testing: https://hls-js.netlify.app/demo/
- Apple's Media Stream Validator (mediastreamvalidator) to verify HLS — Apple provides HTTP Live Streaming Tools to help you set up an HTTP Live Streaming service. Media Stream Validator(mediastreamvalidator) is a tool to verify if your HLS has no compatibility issue or not. You can download it at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/http_live_streaming/about_apple_s_http_live_streaming_tools https://developer.apple.com/documentation/http_live_streaming/about_apple_s_http_live_streaming_tools
- Example HLS Manifest (m3u8)
- EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY in HLS — EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY marks a discontinuity between two consecutive segments. Your discontinuity is between segment1.060.ts and file.000.ts. There is no discontinuity between file.000.ts and file.001.ts so no need to re-insert the tag
- PlutoTV HLS Manifest (m3u8) example
- Resolve MUST fix issues for Measured peak bitrate in HLS with mediastreamvalidator — You need to set buff_size = max_buffer_size = min_buffer_size = avg_buffer_size in ffmpeg to avoid MUST fix issues with Apple meadiastreamvalidator.
- SCTE 35 PID(Packet IDentifier)